What’s new on INTAN-Invest
- October 2017 – Carol Corrado, Jonathan Haskell and Cecilia Jona Lasinio were the joint winners of the first Indigo Prize, for re-engineering GDP, in a team with Kevin Fox, Peter Goodridge, Dan Sichel and Stian Westlake. Links to our essay, coverage in the FT, Daily Telegraph, Imperial College.
- is on TWITTER!! Follow us to remain updated
- October 2017 – Carol Corrado and Cecilia Jona Lasinio at ESCoE Events
- September 2017 – Harmonised EU and US estimates now available through 2014.
- July 2017 – Paper titled “Are There Spillovers from Private and Public Intangible Investment?” by C. Corrado, J. Haskel, C. Jona Lasinio, A. Rincon-Aznar has been presented to the 4th SEM Conference – MIT 27-29 July 2017, Cambridge (MA)